Special Group Seminars (Women, High School, College, Tactical)
Each session is 2 hours long.
This is an amazing custom seminar package. We build it to your groups needed.
You can book 1-10 sessions at a time so you can secure your groups dates.
Once we find out what your group is looking for we create a customize training seminar series to fit perfect for your goals and needs.
It is no problem for us to have students work in pairs, as a group or doing solo work.
Seminar Series will always include mindset and awareness coaching paired with safety guidelines, mat etiquette, stretching, mobility and flow moments, floor drills, and skill development.
This is adult goal learning so don't worry you don't have to be samurai or athlete.
Our goal is to bring awareness and a positive mindset towards movement and mobility, self-protection and cultivating a safety state of mind
We can also bring to you one of our special topic seminar series that include such things as
- The Gentle Art and the Art of Self Protection Basic
- Women Awareness and Empowerment Training
- Tactical Self-defense Basics (Body Language and Tactical Communication)
- BJJ and Jiu-Jitsu Self Defense - Level 1
- Mobility and Flow Drills and the Tiger routine
- Hanbo-jutsu (solo or partner)
- Yoga Therapy for Youth
Each class will be divided into segments such as:
- Intro and Concepts
- warm ups and floor drills
- technical aspects and skill development training
- concepts and goal recap with time for Q&A and discussion
It recommend to have a least one teacher or instructor pre 12 students. For bigger groups we may need to bring on a second or an assistant.
If held at our school location we request that each class has no more than 24 students per group. Multiple sessions can be planned to handle bigger groups.
For new groups we require full payment to confirm dates and booking
Here are a sample list of groups we created great programs in the past:
- North Star Montessori School
- Chat High School - Sunshine Coast
- Centennial High School Coquitlam
- Girl Guides Canada
- Saitama/Omiya Middle Schools (Japan)
- Douglas College
- VPD Training Centre
- APD Training Centre
Feel to contact us and let us know what you need. Let us know if you wish to visit us at our Vancouver Location, come to you and whether you have an area with clean mats etc.