Special Groups (Guides, High School, College etc)
This is an amazing technical program that is perfect for PE Groups at School or college. It is typical to run 1-6 classes series to give the students a chance to have some traction with the concepts or movements.
We will customize a group seminar series to fit your needs.
It is no problem for us to have students work in pairs, as a group or doing solo work.
Seminar Series will often include, Martial Arts etiquette, Stretching, Mobility and Flow Moments, floor drills, and skill development.
Our goal is to bring awareness and a positive mindset towards PE, Self-defense and safety state of mind
We can also bring to you one of our special topic seminar series that include such things as
- Japanese Jujutsu - and Self Protection Basic Intro
- Women Awareness and Empowerment Training
- Tactical Self-defense Basics (Body Language and Tactical Communication)
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Self Defense - Level 1
- Mobility and Flow Drills and the Tiger routine
- Hanbo-jutsu (solo or partner)
- Yoga Therapy for Youth
Each Group Class runs about 50-60 mins in length and is divided into segments such as:
- 5 min - Intro
- 15 min - warm up
- 30 min technical aspects and training
- 5 min Recap or Q&A
It recommend to have a least one teacher or instructor pre 12 students. For bigger groups we may need to bring on a second or an assistant.
If held at our school location we request that each class has no more than 24 students per group. Multiple sessions can be planned to handle bigger groups.
If you are wishing to do several groups or grades we recommend to stack 2 or more groups in same day to help aid our logistics.
For new groups we require 50% deposit to confirm dates or booking
Here are a sample list of groups we created great programs in the past:
- North Star Montessori School
- Chat High School - Sunshine Coast
- Centennial High School Coquitlam
- Girl Guides Canada
- Saitama/Omiya Middle Schools (Japan)
- Douglas College
- VPD Training Centre
- APD Training Centre
Feel to contact us and let us know what you need. Let us know if you wish to visit us at our Vancouver Location, come to you and whether you have an area with clean mats etc.