Introductory class in BJJ at Sadohana Dojo
- This class is for beginners, new students and students returning to Jiu Jitsu after hiatus.
- We hold a special introduction class for all potential & new students once a month.
- Your first class you will be taught some basic movements, learn about dojo culture, be able to ask any questions and will be encouraged to try new things.
- IF you have your own gi, you are welcome to wear a white gi from a different school until you become a member of Sadohana.
- We can supply you with a loaner uniform for your introduction class.
- When you arrive for your first class, please come 15 minutes early to get familiar with the space.
- Drop-in Fee is $25 (putting money where your intention is powerful) This fee will allow you to try one or both classes in one night.
- Please confirm your attendance and also let us know your gi size so we can have a loaner for you.
- To confirm you must fill out form below and register for class.
- For more detail on the 2 styles of jiu jitsu taught at Sadohana scroll down.
Getting to know you questionaire
Click the button below to fill out our getting to know you form. Thanks!
Sadohana's Intro Class for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Register for Introductory class by clicking below. Thank you!
Ribeiro Jiu Jitsu Vancouver
For more information on BJJ , click the button below. This takes you to our dedicated website for Ribeiro Jiu Jitsu Vancouver!